Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 5- 23 LOL!! I haven't been able to post

Day 5- What is love?
Love is not something to throw around. Love is when you are completely and utterly taken away by someone. Love for me is Greg. He takes my breath away everyday. He cares for me in every aspect of life. Love is being able to have faults and not be perfect and still have someone love you just the way you are. Love is the unconditional love from your family regardless of what you do and who you are. To me that is love.

Day 6- My Day
Well today I woke up around 9:45am. I had a cup of coffee and played with my kitties for a while. Then I took a shower and got ready for extended family christmas at my in-laws. We went there around 1pm and ate food, talked to family, and exchanged some gifts. Then we left around 5:30 and got home at 6:00 and fed the kitties and now I am here typing this! LOL

Day 7-My best friend
My best friend is Bri. We have been best friends since the 1st grade and she is my maid of honor in my wedding. She is one month younger than me. She graduated from Fairleigh Dickenson University as a technical theater major. She has been a stage manager for many school shows and has worked off-broadway several times. She is incredibly smart and she makes me laugh all the time. She always has my back and I couldn't have asked for a better best friend.

Day 8- One Moment
Well one moment I can't wait for is standing at the beginning of the aisle looking at Greg at our wedding. I can't wait to take his hands into mine and for the moment we say "I Do". I can't wait for the first moments as husband and wife.

Day 9-My faith

Well I grew up in a Lutheran home. But over the years I have lost all of my faith in any other "being". I guess you can consider me an agnostic. I have to see it to believe it. I feel that some things in my life would have been different if there really is someone up there looking down on me. I have faith in man kind and I have faith that if you are a good person then there will a place for you where ever we go after we die.


Day 10 – Today I wore this
I wore a gray sweater dress with light gray stockings with a design on them. I wore black boots.

Day 11 – My siblings
I have the best brothers in the world. Robert is 23 years old and he is amazing! He works three jobs and has kept my family together since my father left. He is like a father figure to me. He protects me and gives me good advice. Raymond is 17 and he is a very good boy. He has been through a lot since everything with my dad happened when he was younger. They are going to be walking me down the aisle when I get married.

Day 12 – In my handbag
Oh boy my purse always has a lot of crap in it... my wallet, a pocket calendar, about 7 pens, 2 pencils, my usb key, kidstuff coupon book, a color swatch of my bridesmaids dress, a coupon holder, a mini bag of lipstick and lipgloss, the perfume I wear for the day, eyeliner, and my mp3 player.

Day 13 – This week
This week was boring. I worked Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday I went Christmas shopping and took the babies to the vet. Thursday I went to the doctor for a physical and yesterday we went to a Christmas party. Tomorrow I have my friends graduation party. Very busy!!

Day 14 – What was I wearing today?
Well I explained what I wore today in Day 10, but right now I am wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt from Aerie!

Day 15 – My dreams
I don't really remember my dreams. Sometimes I have very crazy dreams that feel really real, but usually I don't remember them. If we are talking about "my dreams"... my dream is to just be happy, married, and successful in my career. I dream of living in a nice house with children and loving life.

Day 16 – My first kiss
My first kiss was SLOPPY!!!!! I was in 9th grade and the boy I was dating invited me over to his house. His name was Keith. He lived like 2 blocks away from me so I just walked over to hang out with him. When I got there we decided to watch Dazed and Confused. All of a sudden he started kissing me on his bed. It was gross he just couldnt keep his saliva in his mouth. BLEH

Day 17 – My favorite memory
The night Greg proposed to me. It was the best moment of my entire life. Not much else to say about it. It was simply amazing!

Day 18 – My favorite birthday
My 21st birthday. Not because I could drink, because I don't really drink that much as it is, but that weekend we went to a bed and breakfast. We went to this place called Cape May. It is along the Jersey Shore and they have a quaint little town with good restaurants and little stores. They have ALOT of bed and breakfasts so Greg made reservations at this B&B called the Primerose Inn. I loved it and we had sooo much fun. It was the best birthday ever!!!

Day 19 – This I regret
Forget regret....

Day 20 – This month
This month has been crazy!! I graduated from college Dec. 9th and a lot of holiday things going on. I love this time of year since I can see my family a lot.

Day 21 – Another moment
Walking into our first apartment. It was the greatest feeling to know that this was OUR place now.

Day 22 – This upsets me
A lot of things upset me. Stupid petty fights, the news, the fact that gay people don't have the same rights as everyone else. The way the NJ governor treats the teachers and the teacher union. Students who come to school dirty, ripped clothes, no food and abused. Students that are pushed to the side in the educational system. Not having a lot of money upsets me. My dad upsets me and so does his side of the family.

Day 23 – This makes me feel better
Coming home after a long day. Seeing my babies and my hunny. Hanging out with friends and shopping!!! LOL

1 comment: