So technically according to our lease, we are NOT allowed to have any pets. Sooo of course today they just put a sign on everyone's door stating that there will be a state inspection of our apartments! WTF!!! So now I have to take a day off from Student Teaching, pack up all the kitty stuff, put most of it in my car the night before. Then tuesday morning pack up the babies and go to grandma's house!!! Like seriously, I hate this policy... I think it's crap.
So great. On the other hand.. Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!! Yay I love Thanksgiving! We are traveling to Long Branch, NJ to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I am making an applecrisp and corn bread tonight to bring tomorrow. I love Thanksgiving... especially with my family. I love doing Thanksgiving with Greg's family too, but it isn't as fun as my family.
(ewww kitty fart) smells sooo bad! ahhh!!
Last night was sooo funny. Lily went to the litter box and went poopies, but it didn't come out all the way and she left the litter box before it fell. Well we had to pick up three turds on the living room floor. I wouldn't mind if it didn't smell so bad. They have badddd kitty poops lol. I know gross but we thought it was really funny!!
Wish us luck on Tuesday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment