Saturday, May 28, 2011

Etsy Review # 2- Riche Mineral Cosmetics


Ok girls... another review for your viewing pleasure!

This Etsy shop is called Riche Mineral Cosmetics. I ordered two eye shadows one was called "Sultry" and the other "Off the Deep End". I decided to order from this shop because it had great pictures and it was very welcoming. They were having an awesome sale when I ordered. At this current time they are running a Super Duper Sale in their sales selection.

Here is a picture of "Sultry". It is a very rich, dark red with hints of brown. I ordered this because when I go out at night I like to have a dark color. It actually works perfectly with my hazel eyes and I think it would bring out anyone's eye color. It has a bit of shine and sparkle which makes it even better. The 3g jar is perfect because a little bit goes a long way!  Once again still not a pro at taking pictures...



The second color I chose " Off the Deep End"... is a dark purple (which I love!) Great color and really goes on nice. These mineral shadows don't clump and go on smoothly.



Shop: Riche Minerals Cosmetics
Order: 3g jar Sultry, 3g Off the Deep End
Website:http://www.etsy.com/shop/richecosmetics
Grade: A+
Pros: Fast shipping, great product, FREE lip gloss which is beautiful "Summer Love", great packaging, easy to navigate Etsy Shop, very good prices.
Cons: None

Definitely recommend ordering from this shop and will be going back to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment