These are the bubbles we are going to use after the ceremony. Since we are not allowed to throw anything because the animals might eat them. So I bought the bubbles at Walmart and I think it was $20 for 100 bubbles. Then I ordered the tags from a site on Etsy.. they were $2.00 a package for 25. Then I went to Michaels and got the orange ribbon (.33 for a 10 yard roll) the letter stamps ($1.00 for the entire alphabet) the leave stamps ( $6.00 for 3) and the different colored stamp pads ( 2 red, 2 orange, 2 brown, 2 green all were $1.00 a piece) and there they are! I love them!
These are our table numbers. I wanted to do mini chalkboards all along but they were always so expensive online. So I went to AC Moore and they had these for $1.29 a piece. We bought stain and paint because the wood was very light and I wanted it darker. So we stained them and beat them up a little with a hammer. The paint is a mix of ivory and cooper. I love these!

This is my card box. I borrowed it from my best friend Christie who used it for her wedding day. My Maid of Honor did all of these to the box to make it look pretty!
Here are my shoes. I had such a hard time with these stupid shoes. David's Bridal messed up on the dye 4 times and after the 4th time I told them to send me a pair of white ones because I couldn't deal with them anymore. So my MOH took them to a tailor in town and he was amazing! I wanted to kiss the man! He was able to dye them the exact color I wanted. We also painted the bottom so they didn't look so cheap. So any of you girls getting married if you paint the bottom of your shoes they won't look so weird! Whether it is the same color as your bridesmaids dresses or black I think they look better! And then we rhinestoned the bottom to say "I DO"
This is what our favor boxes will look like. It is just a mock up and we are still trying to work out the kinks. But I think they are cute and we are going to make different colored leaf chocolates to put inside the box!
Here are the invites!!! I loveeeee them!!!
Last, but not least, here is a picture of my dress... it has been altered and I am standing in her workshop lol so don't mind the background or what I look like. It's such a bad picture sorry!
So that is it for now! I hope you enjoyed!















OHhhhhh love everything! SO much hard work! I did the I Do too, on my shoes!! Your invites are gorgeous!!! ANd the table numbers, so CUTE!!! You did a lot of stuff already hun!!! and for bargains too! Very creative and crafty! Love it all. Can't wait to "see" you on your wedding day and closer up pics of the dress too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Well done you! All looks very professional and absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDid you make all the invitations? Can I pick your brains about making them? (As in the style and shape - they look really cool!)
I actually got them off Etsy, but I ordered the pocket folders and we had to cut the invites to make them fit. Anything you need help with let me know I will help you as best as I can!
ReplyDeleteOMG, how much gorgeous stuff you've made!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing in that dress and I sooo badly wish I could be there for you on your biggest of days, I hope you know that!
One little thing though, is the "I DO" supposed to be visible? I don't know if you'll kneel or something, but if, then they're upside down =)
I love the weddinginvites, very artsy. :)
ReplyDeletecant wait to see the fullpicture in your day.
@ Misty... I actually haven't seen them in person yet. So I will double check. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteLyndsay! I love how everything coordinates and works together! Your shoes are adorable.. and your bod in that dress.. Greg will go crazy when he sees you and we will all cry....
ReplyDeleteCannot wait for your big day- love you so much!
Aunt Barbara
Thanks Aunt Barb! Hope you like the blog. I don't keep up with it that much but I try
ReplyDeleteWow everything is so beautiful and creative! I love it! And your dress is gorgeous! :)
ReplyDelete