Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bleh

So I am not looking forward to going to work today. We just hired a new kid and he copped such an attitude with me the other day that I thought I was going to fire him if he didn't get out of my sight. Now for the past couple of nights I have been up thinking about what I am going to say to this kid. I really can't stand when people think they know what they are doing and they don't. I am the manager and his boss and the way he acted was so off-putting. I went to go pick up my check yesterday since I was off and I went to go talk to him he doesn't even look at me and says "You're not even on duty".  I was seriously about to flip!!! AHH!!!

I saw this wedding dress on David's Bridal website and I basically feel in love with it.
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Charmeuse-Side-Drape-Gown-with-Sash-WG3026_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

5 comments:

  1. I'll send someone from the Café for him.

    Oh, what a lovely dress! It would look stunning on you I think!

    I loved to browse wedding dresses before my big day, even though I knew my mom was sewing mine. In the end all the patterns we liked resembled her old one so much, that we just cut the search and I wore her dress ♥
    Still, I loved browsing, looking at all those gorgeous (and sometimes hideous) dresses. There really is the perfect dress for every taste out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lily! I totally know what you mean about people like that! Its awesome you have the power to do something about it, but I wouldn't know what to say either. I'm sure you'll figure it out. What a little ass wipe!

    And I, too, love that dress! Aw you must be having so much fun looking at all this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash I am having such a great time but I have so much time and I keep forgetting that. So I have slowed down a little. I just rip out things from magazines and put them in a folder.

    Oh and I took care of the situation at work. He now understands who I am and what I can do if he gets out of line again. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I can understand being busy. But you still have two years. And you're off to a good start!

    Thats good! haha! The little twerp finally gets it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily, that dress is amazing. I am so excited for you.
    That "boy" would so be fired if I was his boss. In the beginning when I started working with Jerame, people didn't know that I was his wife. They just thought I was some employee and a couple of them were extermely rude to me and Jerame set them straight. It is fun to watch when people realize that I am his wife and they just crossed a line.

    ReplyDelete