Saturday, June 26, 2010

Take me ouuuttt Tonight!

So I finally went out the past two nights in a row! I don't think I have been out in a while. Last night we went to this place called Crave. The atmosphere was really cool mostly Zenish and they had meditation music playing in the background. It was great up until about 10:30 when all of a sudden there were like 50-60 year old men all over the place and cougar women dressed like they were 20 years old. The group I was with were so much younger than everyone else. It was totally creepy after that. LOL!!!


Tonight we went out to my friend's house from school. During last semester I got to be really really good friends with two girls in my class. I am already really close to my friend Robby from like 4 semesters ago, but he was part of the group too. So we all went to this girl Codi's house. It was so much fun and I had such a great time. It was so great to finally hang out with my people. We are always hanging out with Greg's friends. And even though I really like them, nothing beats your people. We had a bbq and talked and drank it was great! Codi bought me a Vera Bradley coin purse with ID holder that matches the new set I just got. She is amazing, totally unexpected.


Tomorrow we are going to my best friend Graduation party at 3pm. What a crazy week and weekend. I am utterly exhausted, but I have been having fun. School stress and wedding stress have been relieved for a little bit. LOL. But back to the drawing boards on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!
    I agree, we have an expression, "my friends and his people..." (also used as "my kids, other people's brats...")
    Don't let the wedding stress get you too bad, then you'll be feed up with marriage before you're even half way to the big day ;)

    ReplyDelete